Saturday, August 09, 2008

calm yourself woman........

ok so it's been an interesting week. I've been dealing with all this emotional bs right? Well on monday I found out that my SIL bought Twilight. I asked her if she was gonna read it or if I could start it. She said ya but that she wanted to start it this weekend, I said thats fine I should be done middle of the week no problem. HA! Never did I know that I'd finish it in 5 hours. Ya 5 hours!! The book is so well written, so intriguing. It makes me want to know more, and I couldn't put it down! So I finished it before I even went to bed and I was left thinking what was going to become of my beloved Edward and Bella. So I decided that after I dropped James off at joy school on Tuesday morning I'd head to Target with Sophie and get the next book. Well I was there, they had the remaining 3, and I couldn't resist. Yes I bought all 3 of them, which I am so happy I did.....will explain later. So I get number 2, and I couldn't wait to start reading so I went to the parking lot, turned on the car got the air started and drove closer to where I'd have to pick up James from school, and started reading. I hated having to stop! It's been a long time since my brain and eyes, have gotten such a good workout! So I continued to read and had them all finished by Thursday morning. Yes, I read very fast, a curse and a blessing. I'm not sure I could have stood it if I didn't find out everything so quickly! Bad part is now I am fantasizing about a vampire and a girl! Well fantasizing might be the wrong word, but I constantly think about them. I hear songs and I think...ooh that be good at this part of this book. I'm really super stoked for the movie. So tonight I was visiting www.stepheniemeyer.com and playing around. Found out that she's going to be writing a new book called "Midnight Sun", which will basically be Twilight again but written from Edwards point of view instead of from Bella's. Can I tell ya how excited I am for that?! I truly hope that she continues on and writes more to this series, eventhough she said that "Breaking Dawn" was the conclusion. But I want to know more! I want to know what happens with Jacob and a certain someone (don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't read BD!!) I want to hear more about Edward and Bella's love story. It's so great, so pure, so beautiful! Ah well I can only hope right? lol! So that's been the excitement of the week...........until today.

Sean's coming home on the 20th for a visit!!!! I'm so beyond excited!! Not even funny how much I can't wait to see him! He'll only be here for 2 weeks, but I am truly grateful for his command changing schedules around so that he could come and see us! He'll be here for his birthday so now I have to plan some super fun stuff! Ideas???

3 comments:

jenney said...

I just picked up New Moon on Saturday and I'm about 1/3 of the way through it. I can't wait to find out what happens!!!

You're so sweet to offer your books to me. Thanks girl!!! I think the library will keep me covered though. =)

Yay!!!!! for Sean coming home. I know you're soooooo excited!! You and he need to plan a mini kid-free vacation while he's home! =)

Andi said...

No, I won't stone you or cast you out for loving the Twilight Series. It's just not my thing... and I'm all about celebrating "to each their own".

I really hope the 8-day countdown goes quick for you!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

So happy that things are a bit better girlie...so glad you are getting to spend a few well deserved weeks with your sweetie too!!
Hugs!