Saturday, September 06, 2008

wow almost a month since an update...yeah i know i suck

ok so I was on google reader and reading Brandi's blog, and she tagged me. So I'm gonna play along as an excuse to update. Yes I'll update again with pictures, but for now I don't feel like doin that!

so here's the tag:

1. When did you meet the 1st person on your list? My list is kinda scrambled, it's in no particular order, so I'm gonna pick from it people I actually have talked with. So I'm goin with Luv 2 Scrapp's blog, who is Jackie. I met her on the Paper Popsicles message board. She's such an awesome woman, and oober thoughtful. She sent me the most beautiful card! Thanks Jackie!

2. What do you like about the 3rd and 4th people on your list? The actual 3rd person is Linda, and again I met her on the PP message boards. She too is awesome. She also sent me a card and an adorable birdy stamp! She has got to be one of the greatest of my internet friends! the 4th person is Jennifer, whom I met at A Million Memories. She is one of the strongest women I have ever spoken too. To be able to go through what she has been through and still smile makes me kick myself for all the times I've cried and complained about life.

3.What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? Amooretto, aka Christa, is one of the most amazing women I know. She and I have been friends for quite some time now! Weird to think back about how long ago we started chatting!! She is such a sweetie and so kind and really friggin organized! The 6th person is Brandi. Like she said on her blog I met her sometime before Tim and her got married, but I can't recall exactly when so I'm goin with her on this one and saying 1993, I can't believe that was 15 years ago! I feel really old now, cuz I remember there wedding very clearly. It's weird the things that you remember huh? I think the thing I like about her best is that we really do have alot of things in common. I guess you never think about your uncle's wife being a friend, but if we lived any closer I am sure that I'd hang out with her all the time. Plus she's just as obsessed with Twilight as I am, so you can't go wrong with that!

4. How long have you known the 9th person on your list? again going with people that I've actually talked with here.....so Learn to swerve...aka Ruth. I haven't actually met her, but she inspires me beyond belief. She's is so friggin strong and she's gorgeous to boot. She's a great mom and a military wife, and thats not something that any woman can do easily. Her hubby's been deployed and her mama died, and somehow she's surviving. I couldn't do it. I'd curl up in a corner and shut myself off from the world. Kudos to her!

5. What impresses you about the 12th and 13th people on your list? The 12th and 13th are sisters and are my cousins. Kelly is awesome and her and I were buddies growin up. We are the same age, however she seems to be a much better mom than I! Plus her hubby is super sweet, even though I have yet to meet him, the way she talks about him is wonderful. Shannon is a bit older than I am, but still an awesome cousin. I remember all the times growing up that we all hung out together. We had alot of fun times. I haven't seen either of these girls in a really LONG time, I wished they lived closer so we could see each other more often.

6. What is a memory of the 16th person on your list? oh man I am so not cool enough to have 16 people on my list!

7. Something nice about the last person on your list. The last person is Shannon. She is an awesome mom. She's gonna be the mom on the block that all the kids love. The one that all the other moms envy!! She's just cool like that. She knows all the fun things to do!

Now I tag Jackie, Christa, and Kelly.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute!! I'm so glad that you did this! :) And it does seem weird that it's been 15 years huh?!?! :D It still feels like yesterday. :P And I totally agree that I would want to hang out with you all the time if we lived closer! Then I could have someone else to drool over Edward with! :D I do have a couple of friends from church, like the one who initially got me hooked on the books, but I don't get to talk to them nearly enough! If you were closer by I would be on your doorstep every morning ready to discuss my every Twilight thought! And all the dreams I keep having about Edward... What's that about??? :D Oh yeah, probably because Robert Pattinson has recently become my #3 boyfriend. :P