Friday, June 27, 2008

Piggy Tales

This card I used a "barn door" and it opens up to show this, this card is CPS #66. Paper Popsicles used it for their sketch of the month for June.
it's hard to tell but I put a "pig tail" under the train to make it pop. This card was made using an awesome sketch from Kazan.

Used another barn door and I hung the train from gross grain ribbon. This is also sketch #2 by Laura from 2 sketches 4 you

This month at Scrap4Life we had the pleasure of working with Piggy Tales products. Last night Brandon, from Pt, was there chatting with us. I totally missed it because James was being a terror and I'm totally bummed. But I still got to work with their stuff and it was great! I've only ever played with it once before and that was with the NSD kit. Before that I'd never used any of their products! I must say that I love their stuff! The papers this year are eco friendly and thats just cool!! So here is what I created with my pack using the Steadfast Tin Soldier collection (which was a perfect choice for me, James LOVES trains!!)
Thanks for stopping by!
xo
jenn

0 comments: