Friday, June 27, 2008

July at Addicted Scrappers

Oh my there is such yumminess and fun happening over there! I'm stoked that I get to work with the "Sunshine and Popsicles" kit (isn't that a cute name!) Here is a look at both kits for July, if you want one snag it quick I know they'll go quick this month!

"Sunshine and Popsicles"




July "Grafton" kit. This kit is so yummo too. I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to play with. Poor James doesn't get many pages made about him anymore and this kit would be great! Although I'm sure that Susannah will show us a wonderful way to use it for girls, as she always does!




So those are the kits. Go check them out. She has subscriptions too, and she works with you if you have some sort of special request! Can't go wrong with that!!


Also check out the forum this month. We are going to have a crop, contests, and tons of challenges! We want to make the next 3 months as jam packed full of fun as we possibly can! Our new DT is sure to surprise with all the goodness coming your way! I'd love to have you come on over and check it out! Plus we'll be doing a Guest DT call for September soon, so watch out for that!


OH DUH!! I almost totally forgot that I already did a LO with the kit! lol!! Here is the page, details to follow.......
Ok so everything except, the white and black scallop pieces are in the kit, or kit add-on. Is this not so much fun? I love Cosmo Cricket! They always have such awesome stuff!! Now I'm not in love with the picture of me but Sean asked me to do a page with it because he really likes it. Said he loves how my lips look :blush: lol! It's amazing what you can do with a little lip gloss! So this page was made using a sketch from Sketches-r-us which is one of my very favorite sketch sites! But this is the very first time I have used one of the sketches! I have like a bagillion printed off I just can't ever seem to get to use them!
Alright I have to stop blogging for now. Ok one more thing. I've lost another 5 pounds this week. I need to go update my little ticker thingy over there! But yeah I'm pretty stoked! Alright done for real. Thanks again for stopping by!
xo
jenn

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still loving the new Cosmo Cricket myself. Beautiful page, Jenn!