Monday, June 23, 2008

aaah peace for a while

The kids are both in bed. I dunno what to do with myself! lol! I know that I need to update my blog with some stuff I've been workin on though!!

First I want to congratulate Dawn, and Gina for making the cut for Addicted Scrappers dt. We had TONS of awesome talent apply and really had a hard time narrowing it down. In sisterly fashion we went back and forth but in the end agreed that these girls would do the job! We'll be doing the call again in 3 months, so if you're interested join the site! One of our biggest things is being active on the boards. I feel bad cuz the last few weeks I haven't been around a bunch but I've had a good excuse! So congrats girls!!

So what have I been workin on??? CARDS! I have been in love with makin them lately. I can't show you a bunch yet cuz I'm waitin on a DT reveal to be released, but I do have a few I can show ya! Oh and some LO's that I made using Piggy Tales, who is the Manuf. of the Month at S4L. Ok let the pictures begin!

this is of my sweet boy, who will be 3 next month! I can't believe that. He's such a cute booger!


This one we had to make a layout about Dad. Since I didn't have any recent pics with Sean and the kids, so I made this. I love the simplicity of it!



This card was made for a new challenge site that I found through another blog. But I can't for the life of me remember what it is. I bookmarked it last night, but its not on my links. =( So this week's challenge is a sketch, it's a stamping challenge blog, so if you know what it is PLEASE tell me! Anyways here's the card made using Piggy Tales stuff from the NSD kit at S4L. I LOVE that kit!




so enjoy this for now, i'll be back to post the rest of my cards soon I hope!

xo
jenn

2 comments:

jenney said...

These layouts are so cute, Jenn!! I hope you're feeling well!

Inspiration said...

Oh, your blog is a "danger zone", lol. I love crafts and started the card thing, but never really got into it. I feel a "craft" coming on:) Congratulations on your recent banding...you are going to do fantastic.