Tuesday, September 23, 2008

whew........

First off....not pregnant! Geez what a mess that would have been! I'd have dealt with it but man it would have been crazy! Sean said he'd have to try harder next time he's here, I have half a mind to smack him!

Second Sean finally got "hard copy" orders. He's definetley going to Bahrain. We have no idea for how long though. Thats not clear in his orders so he has to wait til he gets back to MD on friday to talk to the detailer. Ugh! I really hate having to wait! Seriously when it comes to patience I have very little! However in talking with other Navy wive's I've found out that its typically a year that they go, sometimes a year and a half but usually a year.

Now onto the good news. Sean finally agreed with me that we could find a new place for us to live. I'm goin crazy livin with his mom. I love her to pieces but we need our own space. It's hard to try and run my family when there are 3 other people tellin my kids what to do. For that matter I'd like to have my own room again! All 3 of us in one normal sized bedroom is just plain a pain. Plus I really like to cook and use my stuff but I think they don't really enjoy my cooking. I dunno though. So now I get to really start looking! I'm so happy about that!

Ok thats my news for now. Sophie needs lunch. I've got more to talk about but for now thats all ya get!

xo
jenn

2 comments:

jenney said...

Good luck with the house hunting!! Being in your own place will be wonderful for everyone!!

Andi said...

I hope you find a place of your own. No matter how wonderful your in-laws are, it's still tough to be under someone else's roof.

I hate to say congrats on not being pregnant... but I think congrats are in order this time! ;)