Monday, June 09, 2008

alrighty then......

ok so finally i'll update. i found out what was going on and all is well. i feel better now! this has been a whirlwind of a week and it seems to have gone by WAY to fast! I can't believe that it's monday! So I decided it was time to pull my head outta my butt and try to get back to life. I have a ton of RAK's and prizes that need to be mailed out, so if you are waiting for that from me I am sorry! I SUCK at going to the po!! In my defense it is a bit hard with 2 kids and ZERO help! I have been ridiculously cranky and irritable and busy. James has been nothing but a giant PITA today and my head is throbbing. Sorry if this has zero structure and seems like word vomit but I am just puttin things down as they come out! It's the final week for the DT call at Addicted Scrappers and I can't wait to see what the girls do this week! I really can't wait to pick the team! It's gonna be hard because there is a TON of talent that is applying! Its fun though because this call is a 3 month term so we'll have new peeps again in 3 months! SO much fun! I think the next one will be a traditional call though, just seems easier. But I dunno we'll see how that goes!! Sean still has no clue when he'll be home, hopefully he'll find out this week though. But my surgery is in one week and I am so damn excited I can't even explain. Yes I am a bit nervous, and scared but mostly excited!! It's gonna suck for sure afterwards, but I am really up for the challenge! I didn't make the DT at Paper Popsicles but I am totally ok with that. I love the site and the team they chose is great! I can't wait to see what they do! Congrats girls! Esp to Jackie G. Whom I think is my new bestest friend. She sent me the most lovely card with a letter and I cried because it was just that great. It truly made my day girly! Thank you a million times! I have it sitting right on my desk just so I can remember that there really are nice people out there that care! Ok enough rambling. I need to sleep and I'll make a real post tomorrow to show ya'll some stuff I have been making, there is some OOOBER cute goodness coming your way!! ;_)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn,

I hope you're having a better day today! I totally know what you mean about the kids...my DH will be back on Friday..thank god!

I'm so excited for you and your surgery, I wish you the best of luck!

I'm done w/ DT calls, I think...they're soooo depressing. LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

Gina said...

Can't wait to see the cute stuff you have to show us, and I really hope today is a better day for you!

jenney said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hey! I hope you're having a great day!!

Unknown said...

Hey girly!! I'm so glad you like the card!! I hope you always remember you are in my prayers!!

I'm SO SUPER EXCITED for you about your surgery!!! Like I said before...you totally deserve it!!
Miss you lots over at PP!! Hope all is well!!
Jackie