Saturday, May 24, 2008

so sketchy

I've been playing with cards today using a bunch of different sketches. The first one is from http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/ Ally runs the blog and the sketches rawk! This card is for the May 1st card sketch. I did a lo based off of this card sketch too. Here that is. I am seriously in LOVE with this page!




I have more cards to upload but I need to feed Sophie real quick. I'll update this post later tonight with the great cards I made using the May Addict Card Kit "Totally Amp'd" its seriously awesome!
xo
jenn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations Jenn! I really like the lo! SOOOO perfect!

Tabitha said...

they both look fab!

Unknown said...

Ok so you KNOW I love the Layout but the Card is sooo stinking cute - where have you been hiding it???? Thanks for stopping by 2 Sketches 4 You - I hope to see some of your fabulous designs on there too

{Hugs}
Kazan

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely bootyfull!!!