Saturday, April 05, 2008

it's happening

I got a call from my doctor's office yesterday....Tricare approved me to go to the surgeon!! I am so stinkin excited I can't believe it! I go for a consulation on the 10th and then I am sure that there's a whole slew of things I have to have done before I can have the surgery done, but man I am happy. I thought for sure that Tricare wasn't going to approve me so I am really stoked!!


I just finished up a lo. I had fun making this one. I used papers from the spring fling kit from http://www.addictedscrappers.com/
i have to go feed my piglet princess so thats all ya get for now!!!
xo
jenn

2 comments:

Sheila said...

That is a fun layout!!! Love it!!!

So Many Scraps said...

Awesome layout Jenn, absolutely fabulous! Thanks for keeping after me! I am working on two sites for Dt, one being a contest! So Scrap4life is sorta on the back burner for me, visit when I can. I really want a Dt right now but wont forget you. But I love that you care so much! thanks for being such a friend! Hey take care of my bud Kayla when I am not there she is really growing with the encouragement!