Thursday, April 03, 2008

here they are....

Here are the pages that I submitted during the DT competition at scrap4life.

The first week our challenge was to use glitter and this is what I did

week 2 was use clear embellies. I love the colors on this one!



week 3 was use a combo of b/w and color pics and create a handmade embellie. i made the oreo and added the glitter crumbs below it.

week 4 was the final week and we had to use blue, orange, red, green, and yellow on our lo and focus on our journaling. this is one of my very favorite pages this year.

I also forgot to post that last month during the c'mon get lucky cyber crop I was the overall winner! I also won the february contest by making these cards



Thats all I have time to post for now. Sophie is screaming her little brains out, so I must attend to the princess!

2 comments:

vannasmom said...

amazing work!!!
Love your blog and the background!!! Love all the pink!!!

So Many Scraps said...

Congrats for making the Dt. Jenn! I know you will do an awesome job! Have fun! Your work is great! I really enjoy working on Dt. it can really develop some great friendships and also of Course THE PRODUCTS are great!!! I KNOW YOU WILL ROCK THE HOUSE!