Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am a cupcake DIVA!!

Ok so I have no clue what's gotten into me. I've made cupcakes 2 days this week. I dunno if it hormones or what! lol! However these things are being devoured! First I made red velvet jumbo cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Now I used to be an outta the box kinda girl.....I know holy crap....nightmare! LOL! But I have started making everything from scratch and wow! Things taste so much better! I have total control over what the flavors are and what frosting I wanna use, its so much fun and doesn't take much longer!!!! I'm having a blast. So much so that I think that I'm going to start taking orders from people. Ya know MIL and I do the farmers market on the weekends but we haven't really talked about taking orders for parties and since I am a SAHM and all I figured why not?! Oh yeah and today I made a butter vanilla with a sweet cream frosting, and I must say they are heavenly and totally adorable!!!! So here are pictures of them. I have to go feed Sophie....but I'll post again cuz I got more to talk about!! =)


how cute is this????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving your cupcakes!! Can't wait to see more!!

Sheila said...

I'm drooling over those cupcakes!!!! how far do you live from me?????? :)