Monday, April 21, 2008

ah its a new week

hooray for the new week!!! I'm excited that the weekend is over. It was a long one. I was not especially fond of it! I got hurt in a car accident but I'm doing ok. Shaken up but totally ok. Luckily there were no kiddos with me but it still sucked!

I scrapped today and got a few things made. I got another lo done with the Glitz papers that are being featured this month at Scrap4Life and they are also on sale!! Check them out
here I also made a card for Kandis.....the oober talented card makers blog......Shoot I forgot to link that to her blog......must do that now!!!! Ok so thats gonna be my post for the night! Be back tomorrow with some great pics that I got!!



1 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your layout and that card is as scrumptious as your cupcakes!!!!