Sunday, January 21, 2007

is that a comment?

wow!! someone is actually reading my blog!! LOL! Thanks to Kathy! Totally lifted my spirits!! So not much scrapping today. Sean is at work and so I have the baby and the dog, way hard to accomplish anything with both of them. I know waaa waaa waaa. Want some cheese with your wine Jenn? Nah I am good, thanks though!! Anyways, so I did get some sketching done today. I also got my pics all organized on the computer. It feels so good to have that done!! Now it is one click to the photos I want.

Oh yeah in telling you all about myself I forgot to mention 2 things. The little linkys over on the right for addicted and scrapbook stand.....I am an Addict Counselor over at Addicted. At TSS I am a Design team member!! SOOO exciting! I was totally thrilled when I found out I had made one, let alone 2 weeks later find out I made another!! WOOO!! That made me very happy. So go on over check out the sites. Addicted has a huge store and an awesome discount, and her kits are 100% perfect and sooo worth the tiny amount you pay. TSS has awesome kits too. So seriously go over and check them out. Oh yeah great MB's on both too. Just tell them that I sent ya ok??!!! Have a nice sunday everyone.

xo

1 comments:

ellen s. said...

i luv the pink! soooo cute!