Sunday, January 21, 2007

easy peasy

Today was such a simple day. Slept for 3 hours. Went to church. came home, and made us lunch. Then I tried to accomplish cleaning, but no such luck. James was at his best today. I almost died!! But guess what? We actually got snow!!! I am so oober excited. Unfortunatley as I type it is raining so by tomorrow am it will be melted. Thank goodness I got some pics today! I will have to post them up tomorrow. I am way to sleepy right now to upload them! I did get an intsy tiny bit of scrapping done (got a title figured out and have it printed now) I have been working on this page for 3 days now. ugh. Thank goodness Sean is off tomorrow, so I can have some realy scrappin time. Thanks for the comments Ellen and Kathy! I love that someone is really readin!!! LOL! Have a great scrap day tomorrow everyone!

xo

1 comments:

April Massad said...

Totally know what you mean!! When Brodey AND Eric are home I get nothing done! Well I get the house cleaned...but nothing imporate, like scrapping! LOL