Tuesday, December 09, 2008

crap crap crap


Ya I'm still alive. Barely haning on but I'm still here. My life has gone from whoa to crazy to bad to horrible to downright painful. Alot has happnened in the last month and none of it is really good. I suposse that Sophie turning one was wonderful. She's walkin like crazy and her favorite thing to say is Hi? She always asks it like a question, it's pretty funny. She's ridiculously adorable and a total spoiled princess. But I couldn't imagine loving a little girl more. James is gettin smarter than ever! I can't believe the things he picks up on. I am at a loss for words right now so I'm gonna stop writing for now. I'll eventually come back and give you a real update. Oh the only other thing is that I'm down 69 pounds! Ya thats a pretty dang good feeling. Oh ya I chopped off my hair too......I'll leave you with a picture. Bare with me it's from my phone, and not great quality. However you can see my new big "sexy" hair...thats what Ginnie.....aka greatest hair stylist eva, calls it!
~xo
jenn

10 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I'm glad you posted! I've been thinking about you wondering how you were doing. Love your new hair style! Congrats on the weight loss!

Tonya said...

WOW you look fantastic! Im in love with your new hair cut one hot mama comes to mind! Congrads on your weight loss!

Brandi said...

Cute picture!! Your hair looks awesome!! And your kids sound like they are doing great! I'm sure it hasn't been fun but good job on the weight loss!! You're my hero!! :D

Elisabeth said...

Congrats on the weight loss Jenn! The hairdo is fantastic!!!

Hoesli's said...

Nothing goes better with weight loss than a cute new style!! Looks good!!

Susannah said...

congrats on the weight loss and I love the hair!

JoanneK said...

Your new haircut is awesome! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! We are missing you at Paper Popsicles!

Taryn said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and your hair is totally cute!
I'm glad you posted, I've been thinking about ya!

Tonya said...

Where are U? 1 Month is a long time!

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT