Friday, October 17, 2008

arrrgh! pirate booty!

I'm such a dork! I tell people to watch my blog for RAK and what do I do? Never post the pictures! Seriously I'm a moron sometimes......ok well most of the time. Anyways, here is the RAK that I'll be sending to a lucky blog reader. It's filled with golden treasures! If you are on the weight conscious side I can put little 100 cal candy bars in there instead (just let me know that if you win!) Ok so here's how you play to win, simple really......post on your blog about this post. If I get more than 25 comments (all from diff people!) I'll throw in some scrappy goodies too! If you're a digi scrapper I'll give you some money to spend at Peppermint Creative! So what are you waiting for?! GO GO GO! lol!



Oh and this box was created using the October kit at Addicted Scrappers. The only thing not part of the kit/add-on is the box. I got the box at Joann's yesterday for fifty cents!

xo
jenn

12 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Off to post on my blog. Baby (almost 5 months pregnant now)sure does like chocolate these days! lol....

Tonya said...

Cute box I love the Addicted scrappers kits. Great box! Yum yum.

**Nancy** said...

OH, that is too cute!! Love it, Jenn!!!

Pam said...

Love this, Jenn - so *sweet* of you to have this wonderful giveaway - I'm going over right now to post a note about it on my blog!

Megan said...

haha! Eat Drink and be Scary! Awesome! So cute!

Kathryn said...

Super cute box -- Love this blog candy!! :)

momof8judy said...

Jenn this is the cutest box!!!
Great idea for a christmas gift
too!!!

Karen Reichel said...

Such a cute little box!

So Many Scraps said...

so cute jenn!

Sheila said...

The box is adorable Jenn!!!! and the goodies inside are simply yummy!

Taryn said...

Very cute!
Off to post on my blog!

Karen said...

Cute box Jenn - off to post it on my Blog.

Also I know you are a massive Twilight fan did you know you can read the first few chapters of Midnight Sun (Twilight written from Edward's POW here - http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html )

Karen x