Sunday, September 14, 2008

*please take note*

This is for all my friends who are LDS. Yes I am LDS and I uphold standards as much as I can, I do not claim to be perfect in any way. I have a potty mouth sometimes, and I say mean things sometimes, mostly because I don't think before I speak. I don't typically mean to hurt peoples feelings or mean it when I say I can't stand someone! So please note that while reading my blog, esp if you go way way back to the beggining of my blog. I was in a bad place, and I mean a bad place. I don't want to go back and delete my posts because I think it's going to prove to be helpful someday.

I am glad however that I have more people coming to my blog now! So if you're reading this thanks for stopping in!

Now I'm gonna go do a real post.


over and out

xo
jenn

0 comments: