Monday, June 30, 2008

WebMD is my friend

James has been puking for about 3 hours now and there's no end in sight. Poor kid. He's really only throwing up water, but anything I've tried to give him he can't keep down. I went to WebMD and read up and found out some good stuff. Sophie's been puky too but I thought that was because of a formula change, maybe not though. But she did keep some food down today so I dunno. I hate not being able to help him. It's awful. really really awful. I'm even starting to feel sick. This blows. I wish Sean were here right now. I'm exhausted and so is James and Sophie's gonna wake up soon. Life is no bueno right now. =(

6 comments:

jenney said...

Hugs!!!

mustangkayla said...

I don't know how you do it on your own! Hang in there Jenn!

Amooretto said...

I hope everyone gets better fast!! {{HUGS}}

Kate O'Brien said...

oh hon! hope he is feeling better really soon!

Unknown said...

Jenn, I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! Our family had a bout with the stomach flu a few months ago, everyone except my husband fell victim to it.

Happy 4th! *hugs*

Brandi said...

Hope you're all feelin better by now. That's such a bummer to endure, especially when you're by yourself with no help. I feel for you!! :(

I forgot to tell you before -- when you mentioned the digital scrapbooking I thought of a site I found. They do a search everyday of free digital scrapbooking stuff that you can download. They are freebie specials and most of them are from people who also sell whole kits too, so you can get a feel for what they do and how things work before you buy. Plus they all have some really cute stuff!! If you want to check it out the address is -- http://www.digifree.blogspot.com/

Hope you had a fun 4th!! Bye!!