Monday, March 24, 2008

i love mondays.....

I freaking woke up sick this morning....and not only me but Sophie too. I can deal with being sick. I hate it but I can deal with it, but my poor tiny little 4 month old baby girl can not. I really think it's not right that babies this young can get sick. It's frustrating and irritating because I can't give her anything and it breaks my heart. I am cranky and tired and this will be a short post...but I do have good news today.

Today begins the last challenge for the DT call at
http://www.scrap4life.com/ and I actually made it!! I am in the running with 10 other women and I have never been so nervous. Seriously I wasn't this nervous when I had kids, got married, had to have gall bladder surgery...none of that was a nerve racking as this. I really want to be a part of this DT because I totally LOVE the site which makes it even harder for me. Ok so thats the only bit of happiness you get from me today. I'll come back asap and post some more stuff. Thanks for reading!

xo
jenn

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Congrats on being the top ten.

So Many Scraps said...

hope you make it Jenn! I will be back! I am just working on dt chances on two other sites and also a big program at my church for tomorrow and feeling overwhelmed right now! I made a lot of scrappy centerpieces for tomorrow! I was so hoping to make Scrap4Lifes Dt as I so love the site that I took it much harder then I expected! I really need to continue though to find a site which is for a couple reasons I don't want to share in a posting! but I will be back, I did post a couple times!

Amooretto said...

That's awesome Jenn...good luck with the DT!!

I hope that you and Sophie get better soon!!!

Like the new color on your blog too!;)

janet said...

Hope you guys are better. I agree with you. Babies that little should not get sick. Good luck with the DT competition. Hope you get it!

Unknown said...

Good luck, Jenn! I love your work, so I expect you to do great things!