Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ok I need you to go look....

at Scrap4Life. Go to the gallery and go into the DT entries week 1 and find my page.....titled Precious Miracle Baby and tell me what ya think. I'd show ya here but I'm not allowed to post it until the contest is over. I have such a hard time posting work and I always need someones opinion! Thankfully I have a great sister that is a great scrapper, well I have 2 but I only called one on this particular project. My sweet Sean tries to offer help but ya know asking a man about a scrap page is kinda like asking them what shoes look best! lol! Ok so tell me how it looks and be honest! If you have some constructive critiscm that you think might offend...don't worry just tell me! Gosh I am being awfully insecure! I am usually not this bad but because its for a DT entry I get all FREAKED out!

Other than that Sophie is feeling better. Much better! She was happy and full of smiles today! I love that! She is so cute!! She's starting to laugh and oh my heck it's adorable! I love babies laughing!

I am gonna try to go get some more scrappin done while she's sleeping. Here are a few other things that I've done over the last month....sorry most of you have probably already seen these because I post all my work at all my fave online galleries! But just in case someone hasn't seen some stuff....here ya go!







7 comments:

cltgrace said...

Hey there...Welcome to the party! What a great opportunity to make some new bloggy friends!

I'm headed over to look for your page!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL days~ we love new faces & comments. Bloggy thanks in advance for voting for my GraceFULL moment at Vicks Caring Tributes: http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

Grace to you~
Carmen

cltgrace said...

Pretty pretty! What tender loving work went into that page! You've got talent girl!

So Many Scraps said...

You did a fine page, obviously as you made it to week two but just a suggestion (next time if you want people to look at it from your blog at a link right to it, so it is easier to find) Hey it looks like you joined the party! cool! brings your blog some traffic and chances to win prizes too! I love the New layout! did you post that one one Scrap4Life? don't remember it? and I comment on everything!

So Many Scraps said...

yes I will help you with your blog! I love doing that kind of thing!

Melissa~ said...

Hi, followed a link over here to your party. Great to meet you.

I have to tell you that baby of yours is *gor-geous*. What a blessing!

Brought ya a little hostess gift!

See you soon,

Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Melissa~ said...

okay, I forgot to say two things:

Your layouts are beautiful

and

your cupcake banner made me want to lick my screen...seriously...that is not nice to do to people...*LOL*

Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Amooretto said...

GIRL...love that {NEW LO....you rock!